Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's a New Year!

Hello everyone!
This is Alyson Thiel, the new Artist-in-Residence with Kidstreet this year. I'm really excited to be working here, and to meet all of the students and parents!
I can tell you a bit about myself: I'm 23 years old, and I just moved to Chicago from Western Pennsylvania (a country girl!). I have a BFA degree in Studio Art and I'm a painter. I'm planning on going to graduate school next year for Art Therapy. I love chocolate cupcakes, being barefoot (but not in Chicago winters of course!), tea, and being creative!
I have some great ideas for this year, so you should all be really excited. If you want to get in contact with me, just go to the Lillstreet website and click my link!
I'll be around the studios taking photographs, helping out with classes, and basically making everything as creative and wonderful as it can be. I hope to see everyone soon (winter classes are starting up next week)!
Happy New Year everyone!
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

4401 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60640
(773)769-4226
lillstreet@lillstreet.com

Office/Gallery Hours:
M-Th:10-7:30
F-Sa:10-6
Su:10-5